February 22, 2013

My weekly finds...

I had LOT of luck in the last week during my hunt for trinkets to add to our home. The hubby would say I'm wasting my money, but I just can't help myself. Going from 1800 square feet (of which only about 1300 was 'usable' and 'livable') in our old house, to 2600 here in our Pink Castle, I'm finding that our 'stuff' just doesn't fill this house the same way. 

I'm not one who loves the look of sparsely decorated rooms - I feel like the trinkets help fill up our rooms and make them feel warm, lived in and inviting. 

Here are the goodies I found this week: 

This cute little ceramic owl is tiny and cute. He was only $2.99 at Value Village and I couldn't say no to him. 
Here he is sitting proudly on our mantle. 
Not only is this canvas the PERFECT shade of pink for Emmy's room, but Kate Spade is one of my all-time have designers AND this quote fits me/Emmy to a tee. Love everything about this. I picked it up at WINNERS for $19.99 and because it had a few marks on it I talked the manager into taking 10% off. Sweet deal. 
Love it. 
Another $2.99 Value Village find - it's a princess snow globe. Too cute for words. 

No comments: