December 11, 2012

ACHOOO

We are sick.

As of 9:03pm on December 11th, here's how we are doing:

Mummy = knee deep in the part of the "flu" where your nose becomes like a leaky faucet. I've blown my nose about 500 times today. Not kidding. Breathing through my nose is becoming impossible.

Daddy = mid-fever portion of the "flu" with the shivers and shakes (where I was on Saturday). I made him tea and let him have the sofa seat closest to the fireplace so he can warm up. Aren't I a good wife?

Emmy = on antibiotics for an ear infection. She was inconsolable last Thursday night, so Friday morning when her temp was 103.5, we went to the Hospital. I believe that's where Mummy picked up the flu and then passed it along to Daddy. BLERG. On the bright side, the doc prescribed antibiotics for the infection and her temp is back to normal and if you ask her how her ear is, she will now tell you "Gooooood" instead of "My ear hurts!". She is currently having a sleepover with Grama and Grampa (oh thank goodness we moved here)!!

We have tea in hand, meds on board and hope to wake up feeling a little better tomorrow. Fingers crossed.


No comments: