December 3, 2012

Busy little bees

We've been busy.

In no particular order, here are some things we've accomplished over the last week:

> put up the Christmas shrub...ahem, tree. Emmy got pretty excited about it and constantly asks for the "lights to sparkle Mummy?"


> made 600 peanut butter balls and dipped them in chocolate

> finally put the final coats of varathane on our dressers turned nightstands so we can put them in the Master bedroom and start using them

> helped put up and decorate Grama and Grampa's Christmas tree

> saw the new James Bond movie Skyfall with the hubs (damned that Daniel Craig is handsome...so is the hubs)
> wrapped some of Emmy's presents and put them under the tree. Taught Emmy that we don't open anything until Christmas Eve after she immediately ran to them and said "This for me? I open now?"
> ate four peanut butter balls (self props for restraining myself!!!)

It's been a good, but busy week and there is a ton that I want to get done before Christmas gets here. I think tomorrow's blog post might be a list of things we need to accomplish before Santa makes his appearance this year!

Hope you've had a great week too.
My little lemon and I on our Friday together last week. 

No comments: