November 26, 2012

Love my Lemon

The past few days have been fun-filled, busy and filled with laughter and I spent some time today reflecting on just how lucky we are to have a healthy, silly, beautiful little girl in our lives.

Emmerson is our whole world and I quite honestly could talk non-stop about how amazing she is from the time my eyes open in the morning until the second I give in and conk out at night.

Although she's knee-deep in her terrible two's, and is prone to yelling/demanding/screaming when things don't go EXACTLY how she wants them, she's also learning how to share like a big girl, how to always say please when she's asking for something and to always, always, ALWAYS give Mummy a kiss when I ask for one (he he).

It amazes me when I think about what our lives were like before we were blessed with Emmy. We were happy, busy and felt fulfilled, but she has changed us all. We are better because of her. Because we all want to be better and make the world a better place for her.

I love her with every single molecule that I'm made of and it's overwhelming and magical and more amazing than I ever could have imagined.

Oh how I love this little Lemon girl. 

1 comment:

Connie said...

They really are magical <3