November 10, 2012

Fab Finds!

I went shopping today and scored big time at Winners. I love the thrill of the hunt in stores like that where you never know what you will find!

These lamps were $49.99 a piece and will match the color palette in our master bedroom perfectly! Love the oatmeal shade and the brushed silver bases! They feel like the kind of lamps that grow ups have in their bedroom - right?

The brushed metal bases match our door knobs and fixtures nicely (it's the little details!), and the shades couldn't be more perfect for our bedroom colour palette! At $49.99 each, they were a deal-and-a-half!

I also picked up a few decorative items including this awesome but useless (functionally speaking) gem that describes exactly how I feel about this house!

Home Sweet Home is right - love the colour. Love the saying. Just love everything about this treasure that only cost me $16.99!

No comments: