November 6, 2012

It's off to work I go!

Today was my first day back at work.

I will be working a shift or two per week at a local children's boutique called Jack Rabbits. We sell the most amazing clothes, but also so many other awesome gadgets and gear (e.g. diaper bags, infant carriers, character hats + matching mittens, the sweetest little shoes that squeak when walked in, and so much more). I will be HARD pressed not to spend every cent I make in that store!

It was a great day, working and being trained by two wonderful souls - and getting to meet and help everyone who came into the store. Although my dogs are barking (translation: my feet hurt), it felt good to be face-to-face with customers, helping them in a hands-on manner. It's something I haven't done in many, many years and I forgot how good it makes my heart feel to do it.

On the home front, tomorrow I hope we can tackle some more Ikea assembly (ugh) - specifically two of these fellas who will be housing the giant pile of shoes, ranging from giant to super-mini, that is currently situated at the front door!
Sixteen pairs of shoes will be housed in two of these Hemnes shoe cabinets at our front door. HEAVENLY!




2 comments:

Jessica said...

That sounds so fun!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.