January 14, 2013

The Office for Two > More Progress

It's not done yet, but I wanted to share a few better quality photos! I'm also hoping that you (yes, I'm talking to you kind reader of my blog) can help us decide what colour shelves we should install above the desks because I'm waffling back and forth every day!

Here is how the office is shaping up:
Ta da! I'm so proud of myself for assembling all of this on my own! 
Some further purging is required!
Look at all of that work surface! I love how deep the desk top is!
OK, so now we need your help! Above the desks we want to install Ikea wall shelves - two above my side and two above the hubby's side. The ceilings are quite high on the main floor and this big, white, blank wall is screaming to be filled! The question is, should we go with white shelves or brown shelves? Cast your vote by commenting below!

Big, blank wall!
Which would you install above the desk? White or brown?

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Thats a tough one! If the wall is going to stay white....i'm going to vote for brown shelves....but I would struggle with this decision as well!!

Ana said...

I'm with Sandra - tough choice. If the brown shelves are the same colour as the desk top - then brown for some contrast. But white would work well too. Great job Jodi!

TP said...

I vote for the brown!!!