October 10, 2012

Big fat happy stripes!

The new house is done being painted! YAY!

What a smart decision it was to hire someone to do it for us - I'm pretty confident that we'd only be done one room had we tried to tackle slapping colour on that many walls!

The highlight of the paint job, for me, was the bright pink, happy stripes in Emmy's room:

Bright, happy, big fat stripes!!!

...as well as more subdued stripes in our main floor powder room:

YAY for more stripes!
I can't wait to start ordering/shopping/choosing the items that will go in these (and all the other) rooms to pull everything together! The next 16 days are going to go by FAST!!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

OMG I LOVE the stripes!!!

Nikki said...

Love these!! I am a huge fan of stripes, and big ones are the best.

Connie said...

Love them!

Jen said...

LOVE the stripes!!!! Her room reminds me of candy!