October 22, 2012

Cookies and Milk in the Bathroom?

I never thought I would truly and obsessively covet a soap dispenser and a toothbrush holder, but this pair of bathroom accessories (from Urban Outfitters) has stolen my heart and they will be mine. Oh yes, they will be mine.

I mean Emmy's. Yes. Emmy's. 
This whimsical duo is sure to bring a smile to my face every time I use the loo!
Seriously though, they will be the perfect addition to her bathroom to add fun and whimsey, because you are only a 2-year-old for so long (365 days to be exact), and will only put up with Mummy decorating your room and your bathroom for so long (I feel my time is already limited).

The cherry on top? They match the existing fun and whimsical elements we already have in her bathroom, namely the Ikea shower curtain and the pendant light I have my eye on at Ikea (surprise, surprise) too:

2 comments: