October 10, 2012

Pack it up, Pack it in...

...let me begin...

No, seriously. Let me begin. We MUST start packing and pronto. There are but 15 days and 21 hours (I have an app for that) until a big ol' 30 foot truck will be parked in our driveway and want to eat up the content of our house.

Here's the problem: we have run out of tubs. When we staged the house for selling, we filled every single one of the 30-ish Rubbermaid tubs we already own and also had to open our wallets and spring for about 35 more tubs (which we scored on SUPER sale at Home Depot). Those 60+ tubs, along with about 30 more tubs that currently sit in our shed should be enough, but alas, I like "stuff" and I anticipate the need to purchase about 20 additional tubs.

That translates to 100+ tubs required for this move. That's a lot of tubs. That's also a lot of "stuff".

Good thing the new house is double the size of the current house.

And has an unfinished basement that will easily hold all of our "stuff". 

2 comments:

Jessica said...

And don't forget to leave room for the tubs of stuff I am bringing. I am moving in, too, right?!?! ;-)

Jen said...

WOW, tubs instead of boxes huh? That's a lot of tubs!